lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

SIMPLE PAST-PAST CONTINUOUS

1) While I.....................................................(watch) television, the telephone ...........................(ring)
2) When the telephone ..............................(ring), I ..........................................(switch) off the television.
3) As I ....................................(go) to school, I.............................................(see) a friend.
4) When I ...........................................(see) my friend, I .....................................(say) "Hello".
5) Casey ................................................(stand) outside the bank when a thief ..............................out. (run)
6) When Casey ..................................(see) the thief, he .........................................(shout) "Stop, thief!"
7) It.......................................to rain (start) while I .....................................(wait) for the bus.
8) When it ..........................................(start) to rain, I..................................(put) my coat on.
9) Peter .................................................(carry) the cat when it .........................................him (scratch)
10) When the cat .....................................(scratch) Peter, he ............................................(fall) off the ladder

No hay comentarios: